Terms & Conditions
Proceeding to use the website will indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you wish to use any services produced online now or in the future, you are also subject to the applicable terms. We reserve the right to change the website and these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you, and your continued use of the website indicates your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified.
This website and the information contained within it is protected by copyright. Reproduction of part or all of the website contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Content of this website may not be copied to any other publication (including electronic, hard copy or others). Interior deep linking or framing of this website is prohibited without the permission of Animal Hospital Randolph.
You agree that you will not:
- Use or attempt to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website;
- Do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure;
- Use or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website;
- Except where used in connection with the typical indexing activities of a search engine or directory, use or attempt to use any robot, spider or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the web pages or content of the website without Animal Hospital Randolph’s consent.
The information contained in this website contains opinions and indicators only which are not intended to be relied upon to make business decisions. Animal Hospital Randolph makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about
- The content of this website or;
- The content of any other website referred to or accessed by hyperlink.
Whilst we will endeavour to maintain our online services, we cannot guarantee that this website will always be accessible to you nor can we guarantee that services provided by this website will not be interrupted. Furthermore, whilst we operate strict internal procedures regarding the integrity of the website, we cannot promise that any information that you may download or copy will be error or virus free. For the avoidance of doubt, we disclaim responsibility for any damages that may be caused to you as a result of using this website as well as any damages third parties may cause to you by your use of this website resulting from a breach of website security.
Returns & Refund Policy
We are unable to take returns or offer refunds on prescription products due to state and federal laws prohibiting pharmacies, including those providing home delivery, to resell prescription products, even if unopened.
Over The Counter Products:
Certain unopened OTC products may be returned for credit if they are not temperature sensitive and are returned within 30 days of the original sale. All returns must be pre-approved before return documents and credit can be issued.
We offer a guarantee on all nutrition items. If your order arrives damaged or in any way defective, or if your pet refuses to eat the food, please contact us for a replacement or refund. You don’t need to return the item — you can throw it away or donate it.
Refunds for non-prescription items are generally processed within 24 hours of request. It generally takes 3-5 business days for funds to be credited to your account, though the exact amount of time is determined by your financial institution.
Located at 1435 Zoo Parkway, Asheboro, NC 27205, Animal Hospital Randolph provides complete veterinary medical and surgical care as well as boarding for dogs and cats from Randolph County and surrounding areas.